The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Snowboard , Bindings + Boots Size US 9 ( ) Ladies
- LO3 42 Cressi Regulator MASTER T10SC DIN300 BCD aquapro 5 Computer Newton YELLOW
- Iris 50 Plastimo Hand Held Bearing Compass Or Case For Boats Walking Sailing
- Deerhunter 8172 Hurricane Regen Poncho 376 green 100% Wasserdicht Gr. M L XL
- Men's Triblend Fleece Raglan Crew Sweatshirt 25059
- Hardy Bougle Fly Reels MADE IN ENGLAND
- NEW Power Pro Depth-Hunter Fishing Line Metered 65lb 4500ft 1500 Yd 21100651500J
- 3 TUBE STAINLESS STEEL 316 BOAT FISHING ROD HOLDER (40mm tube)
- Benelle bluee All Weather Waterproof Fishing 2 Piece Suits Size SMALL-KING
- Uvex Suxxeed Glamour Helmet bluee [Size XS S 54-55cm]
- Guêtres & predège-boulets New green COB (pur sang)
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Carryall - Medium Infinity Daiwa npbxpc6814-Tackle Boxes & Bags
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|MPN:||Does Not Apply||EAN:||Does not apply|
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.