The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- DEXTER SST-5 CREAM PEARL blueE SURF WOMAN'S BOWLING SHOES SIZE 5.5 LEFT HAND
- Preston Innovations Onbox Competition Special Edition Seatbox
- TiCa Seaspirit SP458R C Multirolle
- Shimano Evair Marine Fishing shoes Mens Size 10 Camo color
- KastKing SuperPower Braided Fishing Line 1094 yards 20lb Green Fishing Line
- QHP Luxus Kandarenzaum Ares Leder in Krokodilleder-Optik black mit Lederzügeln
- HV Polo Ladies Jena Bodywarmer
- Turn-Two Equine Stainless Steel 3-Piece D-Ring Bit 5 with 75mm Rings
- Snowboard Women Carbon Fiber Liner Hybrid 145,150,155,160 without bindings Hippi
- HELMET SALEWA PURE HELMET -1823 Dark Grey L Size XL
- Mens Vans Slip on PRO White Ambrosia Suede Canvas Size 9 NEW
- Durable Fiber Resin Mesh Eye Paintball Airsoft Full Predection Saw Mask Props
- Mens Tweed Breeks Shooting Trousers Waist 32'
- 2XU X Vent Short Sleeve Womens Running Top - Pink
- Used Abu Garcia Fantasista Deez FDNS-60UL MGS bass spinning rod from Japan 898
- BOÎTE DE RANGEMENT PLANO 7592
- TRONIXPRO Envoy Wave Multiplier Reel 7000 Size Right and Left
- Hardy Spey intermediate sink tip
- Spiderwire Stealth bluee Camo Braid
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Scubapro Erogatore Sub per Acqua Mk17 Evo S600 INT + Octopus R195 1IT Fredda npnuwr1291-Regulators
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.